- AI’s PR problem (UPDATE 21/3)
Had artificial intelligence been named something less spooky, we’d probably worry about it less.
- Our Fear of Artificial Intelligence
A true AI might ruin the world-but that assumes it’s possible at all.
by Paul Ford February 11, 2015
- AI Winter Isn’t Coming
Despite plenty of hype and frantic investment, a leading artificial intelligence expert says hardware advances will keep AI breakthroughs coming.
by Will Knight December 7, 2016
- How Long Before AI Systems Are Hacked in Creative New Ways?
Research points to ways that machine-learning programs could be tricked into doing unwanted things.
by Will Knight December 15, 2016
- Deep Learning
An MIT Press book
Machine Intelligence Research Institute
- How We’re Predicting AI-or Failing To
Stuart Armstrong – Future of Humanity Institute
Kaj Sotala – Machine Intelligence Research Institute
Carlos E. Perez
- 9 Misconceptions About Deep Learning
- The Many Tribes of Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning, Disruption and the Platformization of Business
- The Alien Style of Deep Learning Generative Design
- Deep Learning, Artificial Intuition and the Quest for AGI
Future of ecommerce ; Here’s what Consumers Expect in the Age of AI
- 7 AI trends to watch in 2017
From tools, to research, to ethics, Ben Lorica looks at what’s in store for artificial intelligence in 2017.
By Ben Lorica January 3, 2017
- The ethics of artificial intelligence
A framework for thinking about AI.
By Mike Loukides November 14, 2016
Harvard Business Review
- Machine Learning Is No Longer Just for Experts
Josh Schwartz October 26, 2016
Machine learning for dummies